Thursday, July 14, 2005

What I hope to accomplish this week

I am in the process of cleaning out. It means I am cleaning out EVERYTHING. We moved into our house over a year ago and I still have boxes in the garage, in our office closet, and one or two in our bedroom closet. I figure, it has been in these boxes for over a year, I have not missed it, I have not needed it, OUT IT GOES! A bunch of things are going up on eBay, but most of it is going for donation. I don't want to mess with a garage sale. They usually never work out for us, and with children...what a nightmare!

I am tired of having people over and just "telling" them about my closets and how much room I have...to store all this junk!

Hats worn today: dog walker, cleaning woman, cook, nanny, lawn caretaker, solver of great problems with the ps2(how do I get there in the game, mommy), nurse, chauffer, alarm clock for husband. Hmm. I think that is all.

No comments: