Thursday, August 17, 2006

Bloggers

I have not posted in quite sometime, but for a challenge I have decided to jump back in. Maybe I will be better about it this time around...

I have just recently been looking around at others blogs. Very creative people! One of my favorites is a guy posting a list of things that happened to him that day. A little crude, but very, very funny! I have also been keeping up with different scrappers' blogs and find them so interesting. I love hearing the thoughts that go behind the pages they create. To me, it is the "rest of the story."

I recently joined another scrap site when my friend Shelley told me about a contest they were having. What fun! I love keeping up with sites that have a lot of activity every day. They are so much fun. You really get to know people that way. I know it keeps me from the things I "ought" to be doing... but hey. That would be no fun.

Right now I am in a scrapathon. Every week a challenge is posted with a list of items or techniques they want. Very challenging! I love that it gets me to try new things or go back and do some things I have not tried in a while. Like decorative scissors... had to go "borrow" them back from my son. Anyway. Things are pretty much the same as last summer... but that is for another post.

No comments: